Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggest additions to the Ours FAQ
http://www.killtheband.com/faq.htm

The FAQ hasn't been updated in quite some time. Help me out and think of some new entries. Perhaps regarding Dancing for the Death of an Imaginary Enemy.
How about some additions about Jimmy going solo or regarding his solo projects?

A good one for starters would be "Is Jimmy Gnecco Ours?" reworded any way necessary that basically discribes how Jimmy was signed as being the only permanent member of Ours similar in the fashion of how Trent Reznor is Nine Inch Nails. This would be good to include or to at least provide a foundation to give information on the current band members - regarding previous bands, how long they've played in Ours, their tech gear etc.

It mentions Teenbeaters and updates with info that Dave is working on a new project, I think now it'd be appropriate to say he's working/touring with Radio 4.

maybe a question about Jimmy's influences? You have his favorite CD but I think it might be neat to note his motown influence, John Lennon etc

Just a suggestion, dunno how common it would be but we know the info so why not? - "Is Ours going to release more covers?" and of course the answer is that Jimmy may release covers but has no intention to release covers on an Ours album.

Also I think it might be neat to add into the merchandise question that when searching for merch (especially on ebay) it's helpful to search under "Jimmy Gnecco" since "Ours" is a popular, and often irrelevant keyword for searchs.

There's a couple questions about Jeff Buckley, but there's a common one asked regarding which Ours songs are about him, perhaps that might be an insightful one to add, though only the ones we know for sure and the few speculated ones.

There was one more I wanted to mention but I forgot it, so this is all I have for now.
Quote:Q: Is Jimmy a heroin addict? He looks thin and sick.
A: No. Jimmy is a dedicated runner and vegan, and therefore keeps a very small, lean frame.

Just an edit to the vegan part of the answer - I dont think Jimmy is vegan anymore, but on the Domestic Disturbance radio show, part II, Jimmy said he was vegan for 10-11 years
I updated the FAQ a little bit. Thanks Hayley
Oooo looks great!

One more suggestion with this question:
Quote:Q: How does the band feel about bootlegging?
A: Jimmy has said "it's cool, we encourage that type of stuff".

Do you think it'd be appropriate to mention that boots should only be posted if they are of quality, and to email or ask if they arent sure?