Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/21 - Los Angeles @ the Roxy
Since it's only a couple days away, let's start talking about it: Who's going? Who's not going?

Also, anyone have a couple extra tickets they don't need? I'm looking for some since I believe it's sold out.

i'm also looking for a ticket.. i didn't expect it to sell out and i haven't been keeping up lately!!
shame on you Chief, shame shame shame, I hope you find a ticket cause let me tell you, it's the best that I've EVER herad Ours play EVER!, and I've seen these guy a bunch of time and they always gave a great show but what their doing now is awesome! so I hope to hear a review from you guys
hahah. yeah i know. well i guess i may be redeemed because I just got a ticket from TICKETBASTARD! looks like they released some more today!
aperfectlyric - hope you can get in on it!!
Fantastic! I just purchased them. Thanks for the heads up, Chief.
no problem , glad i could help out! Smile

anyone else kind of surprised they are selling out the roxy with no promotion?
Cool! I glad you guys are in. I hope to hear a reviews and pics and all kind of stuff!!!!!
Hope you guys have an awesome time! :thumbup:
thanks! though i don't think i will be able to take pics since they search for cameras..
soooooooooo glad you all hooked up with tix!!! wooohooo!! have a blast!! and please tell jimmy to please play "lost" for stella saturday night! :wink2:
on second thought, dancing alone would be SOOOO amazing to hear live! does anyone know of any live recordings of it?
cant wait to hear a show report.

I first saw Ours 4 years ago on Feb 21st at the Vanderbilt on LI... though the club does not exist anymore... nor does the radio station and radio show that hosted the show Sad haha damn.
Its too bad the Vanderbilt isn't there anymore, I kinda liked that place- with the stars on the ceiling and stuff, it was kind of cool. It was kinda a nice size too, it wasn't that big.
I remember when that radio station went away too, I stopped listening to the radio for a while and then I turned it on one day and went through the presets and it was a spanish station. I was very confused.
Hey Guys, here's the setlist for the 2/21 Roxy Show:

Willing
Mercy
Drowning
Red Colored Stars
Ran Away to Tell the World
Murder
Ave Maria
God Only Wants You
Moth
Flowers
Worst Thing Is Beautiful
Live Again
Meet Me in the Tower
Dizzy
Miseryhead
Fallen Souls
Get Up

(I grabbed the setlist).

There was a band who opened but I didn't catch their name. I personally did not like their music, but to each their own. April followed with a couple of her songs but some people were rude and talked over her.

The show was amazing and intense. It was my first time seeing them live, as opposed to Jimmy's solo acoustic shows. Can I just say that Locke is amazing? Jesus, he does everything....Jimmy's vocals were so dead on tonight. I can't hear anything at this moment...but I'm happy and sleepy....:grin:

You missed Black, right?
Indeed Mr. Gnecco was ON tonight and the Angelinos were appreciative. Alot of people in LA are a bunch of morons with "I'm cooler than though attitude" but Jimmy can definitely humble those freaks.

Fallen Souls was Insanity! out of the 13 x or so that I've seen him do that song this is the best I've seen him do it. He was possessed.

The rest of the Band is sounding amazing. It was awesome to see Race again. I met Locke he's a completely sweet and yes he does do it all! Vinnie is a cool guy and what can I say about Pit? Yes he's dreamy etc., etc. I could be mesmerized by his Blue eyes all day long, but I'm trying to completely ignore all that stuff because I really think he is a great drummer -He's got skills.....yeah skills

If any of you can possibly make it to a show YOU MUST!

I went to the San Diego show too (Stole the set List) and I'm trying to work out San Francisco as well.

When I see Jimmy preform I just feel like I'm seeing something that I'll never see again in my lifetime, so like I said Children -Just Go and support the band!

[Image: IMG_0604.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0603.jpg]

I took these after the San Diego Show. The guy in the pix with the boys is Miles a singer of some Local San Diego Band - he asked me to take pictures, so I just thought I would share. Aw look how he loves Jimmy -precious moments.....

Nice pics!
aperfectlyric Wrote:You missed Black, right?

They did not perform black. Confusedad2:
the band before then are called run run run ... witch i dont think the crowed like them at all... i honeslty seen them 8 times before and i dont think they would of fit ours... but they sell out clubs like mascow and spaceland things like that... i was not inpressed with them this time around... but that said they where alot better then most bands
p.s its also sad that no one even digged the new ours songs alot of people looked like they where board to tears on some songs... so many they didnt like ether run run run and ours new songs becuase its unknown to them and seems like alot of people in la hate the unknown go figure

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hotel Cafe, Los Angeles 7/26/10 Jimijam 11 1,468 07-31-2010, 07:09 PM
Last Post: Jimijam
  The Roxy -12/6/08 - Hollywood neonballroom 64 11,138 12-16-2008, 08:13 AM
Last Post: deadstar
  Roxy Hollywood - 12/6 Chief 0 448 10-01-2008, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Chief
  7/1/08 The Roxy, West Hollywood, CA Kathilyn 33 4,058 07-10-2008, 06:28 AM
Last Post: splithesky
  Roxy show dissapointment keano 33 6,289 08-13-2007, 02:18 PM
Last Post: JackMartinEF