8. God Only Wants You
9. Bleed
10. Sometimes
11. Get Up
12. Lost
13. Meet Me In The Tower
14. Ave Maria
15. Fallen Souls

No pictures available for this show, all cameras-even non-flash-were not allowed.
Static's/Locke's opening solo was again amazing. I watched Locke more closely this time. He used a small box which he seemed to activate by passing a light pen across the top to produce a spacey sound effect. Does anyone have any info on what equipment he is using for this and how it operates? I can only speculate that it works like a Theremin on steroids......he dials up an effect (duration/wave/delay/etc.) then swipes the light pen across the antenna pad to activate. I dunno, I'm guessing.... but I'd love to play around with that equipment!
By the way, I mentioned in another thread that Locke is using a Theremin pad on top of his keyboard during one of the songs. That would be during the instrumental section of Get Up.
Jimmy said once again that the CD will be out this Fall, and thanked us for our patience. Ave Maria was incredible. He did not do this in Ft. Lauderdale. Hope he does it when you get to catch the show. The band sounds tight. They all fit, and the music that comes from them proves it.
So....on to Jacksonville.

I have a friend who has a light-activated Theramin. It is awesome. I don't know anything about the brand or anything though.
Danny,
Please find out what you can about it. I may be interested in buying one.
tampapirate
I wish I could have went to this show.
Wonder why cameras weren't allowed? The Social is normally the most lax place with cameras etc. Very strange.

I'm not familar with any new songs so I'm looking forward to hearing them in Jacksonville. Hopefully cameras will still be allowed there.
tampapirate Wrote:Jimmy said once again that the CD will be out this Fall, and thanked us for our patience.

It WILL be out this fall? I read in another review that it wasn't?! Huh
Wished For None Wrote:
tampapirate Wrote:Jimmy said once again that the CD will be out this Fall, and thanked us for our patience.

Well I talked to him after the show in Atlanta on 4/28 and he assured me that it was finished and it was all up to the label and that he was very hopeful that by the fall it will be in stores. I mean, I made it a point to ask him when it was going to be out.
Ahh, ok thank ya.
youreawomanimacalf Wrote:
Wished For None Wrote:

Well I talked to him after the show in Atlanta on 4/28 and he assured me that it was finished and it was all up to the label and that he was very hopeful that by the fall it will be in stores. I mean, I made it a point to ask him when it was going to be out.

no offense, but this show was 9 days later...Jimmy may have heard from the label during that time in between those two shows and got new information...whatever. It doesn't really matter to me. If it comes out, then I'll buy it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin Chicago show 8-29-21? eyestheskies 1 247 09-18-2021, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Sippe
  Penny Dreadful fans will see someone familiar at tonight's show blasko66 2 1,041 04-01-2016, 05:41 PM
Last Post: jlatham
  nov 28 nyc show starlit 8 1,789 12-02-2015, 08:06 PM
Last Post: starlit
  benefit show! starlit 2 846 06-02-2014, 06:11 PM
  nj show 4/19/14 starlit 8 1,012 04-30-2014, 03:53 PM
Last Post: northstar80
  8/19/2013 Middle East Show in Cambridge, MA luciddream71 9 1,144 08-22-2013, 05:54 PM
  8.10.13 prophet bar show review & pics starlit 12 1,086 08-17-2013, 10:54 AM
Last Post: watchtower
  bowery show review starlit 1 580 07-06-2013, 10:52 AM
Last Post: northstar80
  Atlanta show 5/29/13 chilibun 3 784 06-20-2013, 05:36 PM
Last Post: chilibun
  Charlotte show, 06/04 Xxtayce 16 1,367 06-20-2013, 05:29 PM
Last Post: chilibun