Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nashville 5/13
Just wanted to say the show was awesome last night...The band was so so tight, and all the new stuf sounded great!!!
I'm kicking myself for deciding not to go.
Yes it was a fantastic show.

Indeed.

[Image: S2010018.jpg]
During the very beginning of Murder where everyone is clapping. Sorry about the photo quality, my camera isn't the best.
That was a great show!
Jimmy and the guys seemed to have it all together....and i thought that Zambia did a great job.
Was great to see all my friends too.........i hate that i did not get any pics, but my memories will have to do Wink
Yeah is was a great show, I still wish it would have been longer but that's me, wishing it will never end, I dont know when I'll get to see them again, soon I hope, I talked to Race after the show what a sweetheart of a guy, and I talk to Zam be fore the show also a super nice guy, and I think he really adds to the band, I didnt hang around after the show because the drive home. I hope you made it home safe Tiff and that you got those White Castle, did you get to see Jimmy after the show I hope so.

The first band that came out Kims Fable were very good, that girl can sing, I talked to her and other band members after their show, and they had mentioned that it was an acuostic show and they jammed pretty good so I would think they would kick serious ass, plugged in. the second band was also good a melow sound and; this is just what I took from it but, I think he must be a big Ours. because the lead singer seemed to imitate Jimmy trying to reach his vocal range and moves, but that my take.

Ours
I loved the warm up with Static and Lock, and then Race and Zam, that whole thing is so hypnotic, and I love the animated moves Jimmy's been putting out there when he's with the full band and he's not tide to a guitar, dam. But that guy can play, it still amazes me to see him jamming the lead on a lot of the older songs, I got a good listen to the new song I cant wait to here it mixed in the studio. Jimmy was throwing things around on stage(tambourine), which makes me wonder how happy he was with the performace, but from my pespective they sounded great, he said he was tired, maybe to much parting with James Hall the night before, aye

now back to the grind, and plotiing my next Ours adventure
Yeah....we got those white castles Wink
I made it home, but i swear to you i do not know how.
I am not doing that again. next time, i am staying.
And yes, i spoke to Jimmy for a minute. i am always glad when i get to get my hug, and ask him to please take care of himself Wink
Great to see you again Linda, great company as always Smile
I'm glad you made it back home without any problems, Lin. Thanks for the report of the show. Two other bands played? How many songs did Ours play? Can you remember the set list? Oh, and did Locke get his optical theremin box going during Static's solo?
Lotsa questions....sorry.....I'm just an inquisitive pirate I guess.
Yes Mr. Pirate he did sadly, thought I was on the other side of the stage and coulsnt see very much, you no us Old farts, the eye sights the first thing to go.

I know what you me Tiffany the ride home was hell, and I olny got 2 hours sleep before doing the Moms day stuff, I'm glad you got to talk to Jimmy and got those "sliders"
hey linda - i didn't know you were there!
geez i have to pay more attention...some people i knew where in birmingham too but i didn't see them till Nashville!
and i could've scabbed a lift off you guys too!
oh well, in baltimore now - ready for my last show *SOB*!!
Yeah, Redjez I hear ya, Nashville was my fearwell for a while. I found a nice little cubbyhole on the side where Static played and the view was great. Have a great time in Baltimore I wish I could be there, Oh a dear friend of mine was at the Bama show he said James Hall "kicked ass" and I'm kicking mine for not going to that one. I'm setting here wondering how I can make the acoustic show in NY, at the moment I would need to win the Lotery. but if I come up with a plan....I'll let ya know
setlist?

Kyle
SoundscapeMN Wrote:setlist?

Kyle

I can tell you what they played but i'm not sure of the order. I didn't get an actual copy like I did in Atlanta.

They played:

Fallen Souls
Drowning
Sometimes
Bleed
If Flowers Turn
Red Colored Stars
God Only Wants You
Lost
Live Again
Get Up
Murder/Mercy
Worst Things
I Ran Away To Tell The World

I think that's it. Once again the order isn't right. They played Fallen Souls last.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nashville, TN 1-24-19 blasko66 2 605 01-28-2019, 07:40 PM
Last Post: SoundscapeMN
  Jimmy Gnecco 9/22/10 Mercy Lounge Nashville jlatham 46 5,660 09-30-2010, 02:33 PM
Last Post: jlatham
  12th & Porter 12/19/08 - Nashville Acrobat 71 9,692 04-19-2009, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Acrobat
  Free Nashville Show.... Sanzen 12 1,584 10-09-2008, 11:46 AM
Last Post: razzledazzle
  7/23/08 Exit Inn Nashville QuietShadow 6 1,037 07-25-2008, 06:01 AM
Last Post: Nine
  I'm off to Nashville lsnowden 16 2,007 03-09-2008, 01:43 PM
Last Post: QuietShadow
  nashville and louisville set lists lsnowden 0 618 06-30-2007, 10:12 AM
Last Post: lsnowden
  2/10/07 Nashville Show jlatham 43 4,938 02-14-2007, 09:01 PM