Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore 5/15/06
Anyone else going to the Ottobar tonight?
I've been waiting for awhile to see the band again.
This should be a very magical evening.
I'm at work waiting for 5 o'clock so I can be
on my way!!!!
:punk::clap:
i'll be at the show! if you read this before you go...i'll be the wearing a black spitfire shirt and army green jacket...come say HI!
Will do....
Tonight was definitely super amazing :O) Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as i did!
[code]The Show was Totally Amazing!!! Words just can't relay the emotion and power Jimmy's voice has over me (personally speaking of course). Very inspiring to say the least and mind numbing.

If any one is interested:

I'll keep you all posted (on here) when I'll be doing some Jimmy tunes acoustically with a friend of mine in the next couple months. We're thinking like coffee house type places to play.
Along with some Buckley and other things that will blow some folks away on twisting up stuff acoustically.

Dominic
Smile 
Aw i'd definitely come see you play some covers!  That sounds fun :O)  Love the picture two, you were probably standing within 10 feet of me ;O)  I'm always too into it to take any photos.. even though i always bring my camera along anyway.  I did get a picture with Jimmy though!

I got pics with each one of the guys in the band. It was very kewl of them to hang like that. Says something to me about the band and respecting the fans.
I probably walked by a few times on my way to the bar for a refill, LOL
guitarguts1 Wrote:I got pics with each one of the guys in the band. It was very kewl of them to hang like that. Says something to me about the band and respecting the fans.
I probably walked by a few times on my way to the bar for a refill, LOL

hehe I saw yoouuuu :OP

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Baltimore thinktwice 6 891 05-04-2007, 03:52 PM
Last Post: mmks
  Baltimore? redjez 8 1,155 05-03-2007, 12:39 PM
Last Post: jlatham
  have extra ticket to baltimore show. thinktwice 0 360 04-28-2007, 05:16 PM
Last Post: thinktwice