Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you listening to?
Julie!!!! you know, when I came on here and as soon as I saw the newest member user name "KidA" I knew it was you!!! HAH!
welcome aboard, love. guess you spotted me quickly :detective: Darren's on here too, under the user name Stars Die. and I've been trying to help Brian (current myspace username Sanctity of Brothers) join us on here but he's been having problems with the user sign up. dunno if he's emailed the admin about it though. and I'm sure you'll get to know some more people on here Confusedmile2:. again welcome! :clap:

oh and I'm currently listening to Coming up roses. by Elliott Smith (trying to stay on track of the topic here hehe)
hehee!! you know me so well, ashlee :-)
and hiiiii darren! and everyone else!!
last night, brian finally got registered; his name I believe is "mijimmyfan".
I like it here already -- I can usually tell within a day or two whether I will like something or not.
and I am once again listening to the 12th and Porter gig. (Murder/Mercy, at the moment). I just linked the download page to someone very close to me, and he's listening to it, too. I got him hooooooked on Ours. YAY!
can't wait to talk to you all! :-)
Yay! Hi Julie!

Ummmm...

If i didn't have to listen to football cuz people are here it'd be Opeth - Beneath The Mire.
Daylight Dies - Dismantling Devotion
I downloaded this album today, called 'Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of Radiohead' and it's aweeeeeeesome! there are other albums done, as well, including Tool, Pink Floyd, The Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, etc.. I've only heard little snippets from the Tool and Pink Floyd ones, and from what I heard, they're great as well. I want them!!

oh, so the point was, I am listening to the lullaby rendition of Sail to the Moon.. oh, and now the Paranoid Android one :-)

if anyone would like the sendspace links to this album, let me know!! it's really quite nice -- I wouldn't lie.
If you'd be so kind...?

I think you have my myspace, and I'll trade you something nice for it. Smile

Oh and:

City & Colour - Save Your Scissors
there's no need for anything in return, I'm just happy to share! :-)
aaaand, there we go; sent!

oh... (Pigs on the Wing, Pt. 1 - Pink Floyd.)
Hmmm. I see my nice little post was deleted. Don't tell me this is one of those kinds of boards.

On Your Side - Pete Yorn
Why man? what'd you post? cause this board usually never does that
Just something in here, I think. I remember posting it and no longer see it.

Simonize - Pete Yorn
:confused:Weird... Maybe the board itself was having a problem? I doubt Hayley would just delete a random post.

Beck - Halo of Gold
I think it was just the board having a problem.
cause when you check the view all post on your profile, your first post was "Committed - Pete Yorn" but it's not listed in this topic. it's not deleted cause it's still on your post list. the board may have went bonkers on that one.

Moon River - Morrissey
lalalaaaa!

Late in the Evening - Paul Simon :-)

aaand, it's over.

Fog - Radiohead :lovestruck:
KidA Wrote:last night, brian finally got registered; his name I believe is "mijimmyfan".

ahhh. I didn't even notice this before. yess. here I am. Tongue

Out of Time - Blur
Ambulette - The Lottery EP
Grant Lee Phillips (of Grant Lee Buffalo fame):

The 80s
been uncontrollably in tears tonight..been laughing so hard from this dude adam02's Dream Theater humor Videos on Youtube. A fucking riot

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IWSSYPMvOGs

Kyle
Opeth - Ghost Reveries
Porcupine Tree - Signify
Watched the video. So John Myung is a figment of the imagination, eh? I also saw the clip in which Dream Theater covered a bit of a Muse song. That was interesting.
Tonight while working:

Ours - DL
Opeth - Ghost Reveries
Opeth - Deliverance
Porcupine Tree - Stupid Dream
more I'll figure out later