Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acoustic EP and others
While looking through past threads, I noticed there used to be links up for the Acoustic EP and a few other goodies, such as Morning Paper and and alternate version of meet me in the tower. I am wondering if anyone still has these and would be willing to post them somewhere for me or if something could be arranged. I'm still a n00b on here, so I caught wind of such prized music recently. I do have some of the tracks from the Acoustic EP, but they are only 56k Sad

Can anyone help me out?
Here you go, some Ours goodies:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vrwzsl

Download quick cause it won't stay forever. You will need Winzip (free program) to open file.

Enjoy!

Jack
Thank you so much!!  I appreciate the fast response!  

EDIT: For anyone who is curious, the zip contained the following:

Acoustic EP-
01-Intro
02- Here is the Light
03- Meet Me in the Tower
04- Sometimes

Precious Era Demos-
Morning Paper

DDIE Demos-
Living in a Video

DL Era Demos-
Drowning

Drowning EP-
Drowning (Alt version)
Bohemian Rhapsody

If anyone has something not listed here in the form of a demo or B-side (not from a live show), please let me know!!
That version of living in a video can't be studio, right? Does anybody have the lossless flac version of those files?
jlatham Wrote:That version of living in a video can't be studio, right? Does anybody have the lossless flac version of those files?
The Living in a Video DEMO, if it's named correctly, would be the guitar riff that looped on an old version of Ours.net
Fiasco! Wrote:
jlatham Wrote:That version of living in a video can't be studio, right? Does anybody have the lossless flac version of those files?
The Living in a Video DEMO, if it's named correctly, would be the guitar riff that looped on an old version of Ours.net

Yeah, thats the one.

Smile
can someone re-upload this please?
This is what I have. I hope it's what you're looking for.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/w76jwf
that's it! thanks a ton Big Grin
Wonderful! You're welcome!
You know what's cool? I uploaded this file for one person, but it's been downloaded 28 times. It's still available on SendSpace after all this time. I love that!
I took advantage of the upload back then. Thank you!
yay, it's great that a lot of files are kept active :-D

Remember when Jimmy did the Kohl's commericial? I ripped the audio for that and uploaded it here, 750+ downloads later, it is still active!
Fiasco! Wrote:Remember when Jimmy did the Kohl's commericial? I ripped the audio for that and uploaded it here, 750+ downloads later, it is still active!

ahem . . . could we make that 751+?

I don't have that.
Dang, My laptop crashed and I'm trying to find the Acoustic E.P. Can someone post a link? Or here's my email you can send it to me. I really Dig the E.P.

whytecell@gmail.com
I tried to access the link to download the files and this is the message I got

"Sorry, the file you requested is not available.

Possible reasons include:

- File date limit has expired.
- File was not successfully uploaded.

Please contact the uploader and ask them to upload the file again. sendspace is not able to help you in this matter. "

THOUGHTS?
whytecell Wrote:Dang, My laptop crashed and I'm trying to find the Acoustic E.P. Can someone post a link? Or here's my email you can send it to me. I really Dig the E.P.

whytecell@gmail.com

I've got it -- give me a few minutes and I'll upload it and post the link once its done. its zipping as we speak.
Here you go. Smile

http://www.mediafire.com/?2szmzjgid2qi49h
I think Ours fans are the nicest group. We always share the goodies. Awesome.
Formica Linoleum Wrote:I think Ours fans are the nicest group. We always share the goodies. Awesome.
Awesome is right! Does anybody happen to have those three demos lying around that they'd like to put up for download for a little bit?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kill the Band acoustic blasko66 2 1,083 07-23-2015, 04:27 PM
Last Post: starlit
  Rare Live Electric/Acoustic Covers and Originals powernoize 3 1,154 08-16-2011, 11:32 AM
Last Post: SusanQ
  I'm looking for the 1/04 (mpls) acoustic recording AlmaKnight 1 700 05-09-2010, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Rhikitty
  Seeking 2 Acoustic Versions... liedtkedrew 10 1,859 01-03-2010, 11:15 PM
Last Post: whytecell
  Request: Acoustic EP (FLAC/SHN) blogbourri 49 7,801 02-07-2007, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Trathena
  12th & Porter Acoustic Stars Die 6 1,376 05-31-2006, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Stars Die