Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maxwells 12/26/07
But can he act?

What? What?? gah! Don't kill me!
well prolly better than Vince Gallo_heheh
lol! I'm not familiar with poor Vince, but I've seen a picture and . . . nope.

I prefer Adrien Brody, big nose or not.

Peace,
Trathena, who has a big nose. :Confusedniff::
I am the black sheep here.
I *love* Gallo's acting Smile
....And not Brody's ^_^
I've seen alot of Gallo's movies, mainly because i think he's cool and i like his persona. I have yet to see Buffalo '66, but i did see the Brown Bunny film and about 5 or 6 others.I just don't think he could pull off a "Gnecco type". Gallo basically plays the same character in every movie i've seen him in, to a slight varitation....he's the loner, weird asshole, assertive type in everything. And he's good at THAT. He's not a character actor, like I believe Adrien Brody is. I mean come on, have you seen The Pianist?? The dedication he put into that role is the same he puts into all of his films. The character he plays in a movie like The Jacket is completely different than the one he played in Hollywoodland or The Darjeeling Limited or Summer of Sam....
He's vunerable enough and believeable enough to pull off the required emotionalism that a movie based on OURS' and Jimmy's story would require. He's capable enough to do the character justice and vesatility, so who cares if he's like a foot taller than the guy the characters based upon? :wink2: he'd do a good job.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maxwells 12.6.09 SarahBeth 76 8,901 12-14-2009, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Trathena
  benefit at maxwells 10.11.08 idylls 75 12,078 11-17-2008, 09:27 AM
Last Post: razzledazzle
  Maxwells--Hoboken March 25 flowergirl11 19 2,783 03-30-2007, 08:01 PM
Last Post: starlit
  Maxwells Show June 1st little review moookabmoc 7 1,419 06-04-2006, 12:24 PM
Last Post: SoundscapeMN