Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Board Performance
I've been having a problem lately that when I go to type something up than click post, it takes me to the end of the thread but my post isn't there. and if I go to reply to something else and when I'm finished and try and post it it says I can only post once every somewhat seconds, nevermind that it could be over 10 minutes or so from my last post.

I wonder if it'll even let me post this! anyone else have this problem?
What the fuck???? why are there so many people on right now? jesus christ
Hey everyone. Am I the only one who has a white background? I'm using Firefox.
Nope, you're not the only one, Trathena. I am getting a white background too - like the page isn't loading properly. I thought it was my computer on Saturday night since I was uploading or something. But its been going on since then.
Well that's it. I'm leaving this board . . . FOREVER!!
Ok, so it works fine with Safari, but apparently not firefox.

Never had a problem with it before on Firefox....
It probably works with IE too, but I really don't like IE.
That's odd. I do get the white page too.

Safari B4 doesn't work, Firefox doesn't... Opera does, as does IE7. I'd test some more if I could bother but yeah, the CSS file that displays the defined 'look' of the website is not loading in some browsers.
I'm getting it too.
I'm on Firefox... so far it looks fine for me.
Hayley, it just randomly started working again the other day with Firefox after the weird white background for a few days. I dont know what is up with it, but I'm glad whatever the problem was seemed to have fixed itself. Smile Cuz the white background was getting kind of annoying. I wont lie.
It's been working for me for two days. I've been meaning to come in here and say thank you. :-)

Firefox has been updating a lot lately, both the browser and various extensions, so it could be that one of them needed some tweaking.

How's it feel to be out of school, Fiasco?
i didnt want to say anything, sorry...i just like the idea of seeing my name up there as the last person to comment in each thread...ahh, its the little things ;p
^ ruining it for redjez.

Because I'm a bitch that way.

Trathena Wrote:^ ruining it for redjez.

Because I'm a bitch that way.

Its okay, I knew you would Wink