Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/8/08 Detroit, MI Saint Andrews
Got this in my Live Nation newsletter looks like OURS is headlining a show that has Neverending White Lights and God or Julie open for them!
and it's on a sunday, so i can make that no problem! :clap:

Link

and oddly enough the little live nation logo dude slightly resembles "tela, the 3 headed cheerleader" hmmm
See you there. I'm so pumped to see Daniel Victor with Ours again. I hope they do a jam or two like last time at the Magic Bag.

Cool. I'm sure they will and Jimmy will prob join them during the NWL set
haha there is a god huh?

(now, let there by an NYC/LI show.... with NWL and on a weekend :-P)
Quote:haha there is a god huh?

a god or julie actually :wink2:

If god existed OURS would go on tour with a reunited Remy Zero and Incubus, and they would play @ my house. :grin:
anyone else going to this show besides Bootleg and (hopefully) myself?
It's only a three hour drive from where I live so my brother and I are thinking about going as well. Besides that, we sort of promised April we would during the show last night at Bogarts.
cool. I just got my tix so my friend joe and i are there! :clap:
First, OURS WILL STILL BE THERE (so don't panic). But it appears NWL is out. Just read this on NWL MySpace blog:

-----------------------------
NWL SHOW CANCELLED June 8th

Fans,

Due to unfortunate circumstances beyond our control, Neverending White Lights will not be performing June 8th @ St. Andrew's Hall in Detroit.

OURS will still be performing as scheduled.

Look for a headlining NWL show in the area in the near future.

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience, and please enjoy the Ours concert if you've already purchased tickets, and look for us out there this summer.

Best.

xo
~d.v
hmm, no biggie for me. i was just going to see the guys anyway
:thumbup:
what?! Boo! I would've ended up going anyway, but I was really looking forward to seeing both of them ..

so yeah, i'm going..come and say hi and buy merch off me if you see someone other than April by the merch desk!
well boo indeed! I hope that when they come to MI i will be able to go though. crazy times are upon us
fucking ticketmaster! i bought tix but they haven't got here yet, the show's in 2 days so i called them and got ticket vouchers so i can actually see the show i paid for....sucks though cause i can't pick those up until an hour before the show starts, they should let me in early becayse they're idiots and didn't expedite my order.......
:mad::thumbdown:
beautifulghost Wrote:fucking ticketmaster! i bought tix but they haven't got here yet, the show's in 2 days so i called them and got ticket vouchers so i can actually see the show i paid for....sucks though cause i can't pick those up until an hour before the show starts, they should let me in early becayse they're idiots and didn't expedite my order.......
:mad::thumbdown:

aww, i totally feel your pain....I hate Ticketmaster..they Raped me on fee's for that Road Recovery show...grrrrr

But i'll see you at the show! yay!
:grin:
So how are we supposed to recognize each other? we need ID rings or something that glow when other boardies are around, lol

I'm a 6'1 thin blond dude, i'm not sure what i'm wearing tom. i might just go naked, depending on how hot it is there, you'd def. see me then :grin:
ok just got back from Detroit, show was intense! can't post much about it now, have to work in 3 hours, promise to post in more detail but here's the set list (in order)

Willing
Black
Mercy
Drowning
Here is the Light
Ran Away to tell the World
Murder
Outside
God Only Wants You
Live Again (with jam)
Autumn
Worst Things Beautiful
Our Final Hymn *with surprise guest Daniel Victor*
Get Up *w/ Daniel Victor and jam*

additional encore jam w/ jimmy on drums Kirke off stage and Daniel Victor
Jesus Christ! Daniel Victor??

Lucky!
Oh you guys are lucky! I asked him after the Cambridge show if he'd ever do Autumn again anytime soon! *jealous*

Awesome too that DV showed up! Nice! Smile
Sounds awesome. Smile
Kathilyn Wrote:Oh you guys are lucky! I asked him after the Cambridge show if he'd ever do Autumn again anytime soon! *jealous*

Awesome too that DV showed up! Nice! Smile

What did he say when you asked him about Autumn? I only heard them play it once and I absolutely love it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Magic Stick Detroit, MI 11.23.08 beautifulghost 18 2,374 12-23-2008, 07:46 AM
Last Post: wafflestomper
  Detroit! One more time. Sanzen 1 488 09-19-2008, 10:45 PM
Last Post: redcoloredstar
  Pics from Detroit & Chicago (8&9th June) redjez 11 1,011 06-13-2008, 02:46 AM
Last Post: redjez
  Help again! Detroit - Chicago? redjez 4 490 05-31-2008, 03:24 PM
Last Post: redjez
  Detroit was Amazing... Bootleg 1 603 07-11-2007, 11:56 AM
Last Post: lsnowden
  Detroit Bootleg 1 514 04-27-2007, 09:42 AM
Last Post: toffypie